Additional Course Details
Our Hospitality Program is a great first step to a variety of positions in customer service. Learn to provide excellent guest service and create memorable guest experiences.
Certification Tracks under Hospitality:
Hotels need qualified and certified workers who have a solid foundation of hospitality skills and general knowledge of the hospitality industry. Our Hospitality Program is designed to support your educational development to give you a competitive edge to fill positions.
Foundations of Hospitality: Introduction to the basic skills and knowledge necessary to begin a career in the hospitality industry leading to a certification.
Certified Guest Service Professional(CGSP) Golden Opportunities: Learn the skills needed to provide excellent guest service and create memorable guest experiences.
What is a front-line position?
- Front Desk Representative – meet and anticipates the needs of all guests at hotels, resorts, and other lodging facilities. Provides necessary services to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Guest Room Attendant – responsible for keeping rooms at hotels, resorts, and other lodging facilities clean, safe, stocked and maintained.
- Kitchen Cook – members of the food service team who prepare meals and ensure food service operates smoothly.
- Maintenance – Perform routine repairs or cleaning of property, ensuring all quality standards are met.
Electives within the Hospitality Program:
START (Skills, Tasks and Results Trainings)
Certifications for individual positions include:
- Front Desk Representative
- Guestroom Attendant
- Restaurant Server
ServSafe National Restaurant Association Certification
Trainings available include:
- Food Protection Manager Training