The process to apply for YWCA National Capital Area Career Education and Training Center is easy.
- Apply online and complete an interest application at https://www.ywcanca.org/what-we-do/career-education-training-center/register-for-cetc-courses/.
- Applicants will be contacted by phone to confirm receipt of application and review next steps.
- Virtual Information Session will be sent to applicant to view and complete online survey
- Applicant is scheduled for a virtual Program Interview
- Upon completion of the Program Interview, the applicant is sent an online application and requested to send documents.
- YWCA Staff will review required documents.
- Applicants are scheduled to take CASAS literacy assessment.
- Enrollment is confirmed.
Applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Age 18 or over
- Be a DC resident
- A government-issued photo ID
- Must have a valid Social Security Card or official documentation from the Social Security Administration
A high school diploma or GED is not required. If you have a high school diploma or a GED, provide those documents upon request.