1200 U Street Northwest
Please join YWCA National Capital Area for an evening of music, art, and spoken word as part of the 2019 Week Without Violence. Hosted by ther_art_py, this open mic will provide a space for sharing and fellowship as we work to end violence in our communities.
Scheduled artists include:
- Imani Grace (Artist /speaker) @imanigrace_music
- Alanna Love (Artist) @msalannalove
- Byllz Dc (Artist) @BigByllz
- S & S (Poet) @kiingshawndale28
- Music Soul-tress (Host/Artist) @music_pray_love
- Fly Kai (Poet)
- Sollikesoul (Artist) @Sollikesoul
- Jman (Host), @betjman
Week Without Violence is part of a global movement with YWCAs across the country and around the world to end violence against women, girls and others.
At YWCA, we know that not all violence is acknowledged or responded to equally and that some victims go unrecognized altogether. Join us from October 14-18 as we hold events, share information and stories, advocate, and more with a common goal in mind: together, we can end violence.
To learn more, visit https://ywcaweekwithoutviolence.org/.